E-Mobility: Experienced project manager (m/f/d) / Stuttgart area / package approx. 95 TEUR p.a.
Do you know the automotiv industry from „inside“ as an employee of a supplier company? Have you already gained professional experience in managing international projects? And are you now looking for a job in a company that is a "global player" but has a corporate culture and employee management at its headquarter in Baden-Württemberg that is based on German traditions and ideas?
As a project manager you will manage various national and international customer projects:
- You ensure the achievement of project goals in terms of deadlines costs and quality.
- You control the projects with regard to project progress and target achievement, deviations, definition of measures and initiation of measures
- You are involved in the bidding processes in the acquisition phase
- You understand how to establish trusting customer relationships at management level. Regular exchanges provide you with insight into the customer's processes and needs, enabling you to act preventively before difficulties arise, but also to identify any additional/follow-up requirements at an early stage.
- You are the interface in an interdisciplinary and multicultural team
- You will be responsible for the coordination, moderation and follow-up of project meetings.
Having studied electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive or manufacturing engineering or industrial engineering, you laid the foundation for your job and subsequently gained several years of experience in project management in a company in the automotive industry. You have sound experience with project management methods and software and a good understanding of electric motors.
You understand how to get people from various business units "on board", are a good accomplished negotiator in English and German and are comfortable presenting in front of an international audience. You keep a "cool head" in difficult situations. You like to have an overview, and thanks to your good communication skills and sound knowledge of the subject matter, you find recognition among specialists and representatives from technology, development, production, sales, controlling and other internal and external contacts. You are interested in people, other countries and cultures and like to travel - you will travel nationally and internationally to approx. 30%. If, in addition to fluency in English, you also have a communicative knowledge of Spanish, this would be helpful, but is not a prerequisite.
If you are interested, we welcome you to contact us
Siascon Personnel Consulting
phone: 0711/72 69 295
Mobile: 0176/43 11 11 07